Saturday, January 29, 2011

Arcopedico Shoes, Singapore

Kahi - MAGIC TOUCH



In Hawaiian tradition, there is a system of bodywork called Lomi Lomi. He is regarded as a kind of massage, and includes items like Swedish massage, Rolfing, acupressure, polarity, and a number of other techniques, which are not similar to anything else.
Here, however, for the first time describe in detail the different process, which number of years during my teaching shamanic courses.
I think this is one of the most useful things I learned and which I share with others.
This process is called Kahi, which means "unity", but no such association with the aforementioned technique of lomi lomi-that also applies in the very light hand or finger pressure. But I know this technique a bit differently than some of my Hawaiian friends. I learned that what the mind does Kahi, is much more important than what the hands do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment